hdsdss

dsdsd

Saturday, May 3, 2014

breaking all rules...

...and ignoring my heart's own desperate plea, i spoke last night. it was undeniably one of the most difficult things i have had to do in recent years. i spoke because someone i barely know asked me to help him do something that was important. something that was difficult and something he was not sure he would get support from the outside world on. it took me an agonising two hours, as the heart fought a losing battle against the mind, before i could finally take a decision. i wasnt sure if i should, and even if i did, whether the demons from the past would let me speak. said yes almost at the last minute still doubting whether what i say would make any difference, but certain i could not live with the burden of knowing i could have partly healed atleast one scarred soul.

i was ready. ignoring my racing heart and clutching on to the table edge till my knuckles turned almost white, i strained to hear the lady on the other end of the phone say i was on. he said, 'hello anonymous' and i was on air.